TIC Health, a division of TIC Medical Group Holdings Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with company number 12061088 and registered at 1 Kings Avenue, London, N21 3NA.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We have complied with the provisions of the Data Protection Act (“DPA”) until 25 May 2018, after which we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at info@TIChealth.co.uk.
What information does TIC Health hold and how will we use it?
Information you give TIC Health
You may give us information about yourself by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information or by booking an appointment through the website. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address / location, phone number and date of birth. We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a patient you represent. We will retain this information only if you are registered with us or have been seen by a doctor. The information is kept for 15 years.
Information TIC Health collects about you
TIC Health may collect the following information from you:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline.
We retain this information for as long as we are legally bound to, or as long as it is beneficial to you for us to keep.
Information we receive from other sources: This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will retain this information for as long as we are legally bound to, or as long as it is beneficial to you for us to keep.
How we make use of your information
TIC Health may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a patient you represent, and to provide you or the relevant patient with information or services you or the patient has requested.
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so.
- Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you.
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website.
TIC Health processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables TIC Health to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications.
- To identify and prevent fraud, to enhance the security of TIC Health’s network and information systems.
- To better understand how people interact with TIC Health’s website, to administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing.
Where we are processing personal data we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us at info@TIChealth.co.uk. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
How safe is your Information?
Disclosure of your information
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website.
- Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and / or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Your rights in respect of your data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us at info@TIChealth.co.uk
If you wish to access or rectify the information we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us at info@TIChealth.co.uk. We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we’ll let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us at info@TIChealth.co.uk.
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us at info@TIChealth.co.uk. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.